Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My dream destination- Italy

My dream destination is travel to Italy. I think this is a very beautiful country with lots of monuments fast cars and F1 rally. It is very beautiful country it has got monuments like St. Peter's Basilica. here are the reasons why he wants to visit this country
 First of all I  want to see beautiful monuments. I’d like to eat delicious Italian food like pizza or pasta. Also I want to know something  about culture of this country. Secondly I want to see and buy the fastest car in the world like Bugatti Veyron super sport (416km/h) or Lamborghini aventador(370 km/h).  I would love to see F1 racing. Finally I want to see the Leaning Tower of  Pisa and St. Peter's Basilica . If I win a F1 rally I will be the most famous polish driver in the world.
by Jacob Bryndal, age 12






    

No comments:

Post a Comment