Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gospel is not only music but lifestyle, something that makes you happy

On winter holidays I was on Gospel Workshops in Siepraw. Our instructors were very charismatic afroamericans: Ruth Waldron and Gerald T.Smith. On classes I learned 10 gospel songs in English like: „ Lord I am not worthy” , „ My help ” and „ This is a day ” writed by Gerald T.Smith ( one of our instructors ). At the end of the workshops there was a HUDGE concert when we were sang! Money collected on the concert were intended for Kasisi Foundation . The special guest was Szymon Hołownia, the founder of the Kasisi Foundation ! I think that Gospel is not only music, but lifestyle, something that makes you happy.
by Mova student Kinga Fritz, 11 y.o.
Siepraw Concert 2014 - watch a video

We sing gospel at Mova on Fridays- The coming workshops are on: 7th& 21st March and 4th April.



No comments:

Post a Comment