Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Pets - Lady and Luna


My dog’s name is Lady. She’s six years old. She’s Maltese dog.  Lady has got white fur, a black nose and she is really small. My dog eats practically everything! But she always gets dog’s food in the morning and evening.   She often eats some treats.  She loves food!
Lady is a very good actress. When my mum takes she to the vet she always trembles. But when my mum goes away, she is very nice and she doesn’t tremble. I think she does like that because she remembers that, when she was younger my mum always took some treats and gave them to Lady. She’s really clever!

My pet is very noisy. She always barks when someone visits our home. But when we aren’t at home and somebody knocks the door she is quiet.
She is very cowardly. She is afraid of everything! She is afraid  of a storm, wind, strangers, a vacuum cleaner and people that wear hats or hoodies.

 I know, she’s really strange.


My second pet is a rat, Luna. She has got grey and white fur, big ears , black eyes, a pink nose and a long tail.  She is one year old.

My rat eats everything that is crispy. She, of course, eats special food for rats, too. She likes walnuts and pistachios.

Luna is very lazy. She sleeps all the day in her hammock in the cage!




That’s all about my lovely pets.

by Maja, 12 y.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment