Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Our favourite computer games- The Sims 4 – game review

The Sims 4 is a computer game in which you can act as a God. First of all you create a family. You can add some advantages and disadvantages. You create your sim’s appearance and name too. When you already have created family you can build or buy a house for it. Then the best part of a game starts. You direct people. You can find a job, meet new people , go on a party and many others. You can also meet aliens! But you must look after them, that means feed and do other everyday things. But you can’t have any pets yet. I hope that the producers of this game will create addition to the game with pets.
I think that the Sims 4 is a great computer game. It’s my favourite computer game. In my opinion it’s wonderful that you can use your creation because you can do what you want. But the bad thing is that this game can really pass your time. Me and my cousin can play it all day! I hope that one day my parents will buy it for me. I really like this game because you can have a great fun with it.




By Maja J, 12 y.o

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding best computer games.. thanks for this share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article highlights interesting moments, I wrote something like that in my personal blog http://shygamergirl.com/great-building-project. You may visit and check.

    ReplyDelete