Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My dream destination- England.


My dream destination is England.
I want to go there for many reasons.
First of all, English people speak English.
I want to talk with them and train my English. It's a good way to learn it!
Secondly, I want to go to London. There are lots of famous buildings like Big Ben or London Eye. I want to take a photo of them!
Thirdly, England is on an island. I can go there by plane. I love flying!
Finally, I want to see English buses. They are huge!

By Michael G., 12 y.o




 Old double-decker bus   

Modern double-decker bus


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have a question :D
    On what days are blog writers have their lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We meet on Friday every two weeks at 5 o'clock. But many kids write in their classes and send the texts by email. Wrote and email: alicja@mova.pl

    ReplyDelete