Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

My dream destination- Greece

My dream destination is Greece. Here are the reasons why I want to visit this place. First of all, I would like to see some old towns like Athens, Sparta, Rhodes and Thebes. Why exactly that cities? Because they’ve got very interesting history. I’d like to see lots of ancient temples of Greek gods. I love their mythology. I’d love to see Acropolis, Parthenon, National Museum of Archaeology in Athens and Temple of Olympian Zeus. Also, I want to see Olympia, because in the ancient ages first Olympic Games were played there.
Secondly, Greece has got access to The Aegean Sea, The Cretan Sea, The Ionian Sea and of course its surrounded by The Mediterranean Sea so I can swim there. I love swimming!
Finally, I will practise my English. In Greece nobody speaks Polish, so I have to talk in English. Also I will learn lots of Greek mythology and history of this beautiful place.Finally, I will practise my English. In Greece nobody speaks Polish, so I have to talk in English. Also I will learn lots of Greek mythology and history of this beautiful place.

by Maja Jurczyńska, age 12



No comments:

Post a Comment