Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 24, 2015

A little bit about our dreams now- My dream life- the USA and Ancient Greece

My life is so normal. It isn’t very interesting. But sometimes I wish I was a hero. In my dream life one of my parent would be a Greek god like Poseidon, Zeus or Athena. Like in my favourite book series ‘Percy Jackson and the Olympians ‘, where the main character is a son of Poseidon.

I wish I could fight with monsters. In my dream life I would  study how to fight with a sword or a bow and arrows in Camp Half Blood. This is a special summer camp for demigods. I’d like to become braver. If I would be a demigod  I had  special powers too. Poseidon children have got a power to control the water, I would like to have power like that.

Also I wish I lived in America. Because there is Camp Half Blood and I would like to meet my idols. The most of them leave in the USA.  I really want to see how my favourite actors work on the film plan.  I would like to know my favourite actor, Josh Hutcherson.

My last dream is that my favourite characters from books exist in real life. I would like to talk with them, experience some adventures with them and make friends.


by Maja, 12 y.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment