Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A special person in my life is my cousin, Wika.

She is 14 years old. She is beautiful and independent.
Everyone likes her, because she is very cheerful. She is always happy. :) I think that in the future she  will have a good work. She was born on the 1st of March 2001. When she was 2 years old, I was born. She lived and now live in Cracow, on Kobierzyńska Street too. I was 5 years old when she went for the first time to school. For the long time she didn't have a pet. She wanted have a pet. Now she has a turtles. Its name is Step :) I see her after every lesson, because our school are connected. I love her, because she understands me and she is the best person in my life and on the world!

By Ewa, Denmark group

                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment