Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2015

A special person in my life

My grandfather is 78 years old. He's an amazing person. Everyone likes him, because he's always cheerful, independent and he's also ambitious. He has a broken leg and the leg hurts when he's walk.
I think that he's a nice grandpa. He was born in 1937 in Warszawa. When he was 20 he studied chemistry in Łódź and when he was 23 he got married with my grandmother - Bogumiła. Then,he and my grandma left Łódź and they arrived in Oświęcim. They worked there and in 1968 my mum was born.
I see him twice a week, because he lives near MOVA and I see him when I go there.
I like visiting him, because he always tells me great stories. And I admire him, because he has a broken leg but he is always independent.


By Basia T., Morocco group

No comments:

Post a Comment