Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A story about hurricane

Last September, I was with my family and my sister in the USA. We went there to visit my uncle in New York.

One day we went to the famous restaurant called " I'm a hamburger, please eat me!"
We were in a good mood. We were eating chips and we were drinking cola. My uncle was telling funny stories about his life. We were laughing and laughing.
Suddenly,the light blew out and it was really dark. It became very windy. My sister started  to cry. Outside cars and trees were flying. People were shouting and running to their houses. In the moment, the wind kidnapped the restaurant's roof. We hid under the table. After that, my  mobile phone wen up into the air. Suddenly, hurricane stopped.
It was quiet. We ran into our car and we went  home.
We were lucky, because we were safe, but my sister hurt her leg.
After this experience, I'm afraid of wind. When its windy I'm hiding under my bed. By Kasia K., Morocco group


No comments:

Post a Comment