Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SPORTS DAY 17th June, 2015


Hello , I’m Caspro. I’m a student of Primary School in Kraków number 97.
Today all school had a Sports Day. First, we ran, jumped and shot to the basket. After that, girls went to the gym and played volleyball. We played football with class IVc. They are good at football, I’m in class Iva and I’m a goalkeeper. When they had a corner, one boy jumped to the ball and I couldn’t catch it . We didn’t give up. In the last action, my friend shot a ball but he missed a goal. The match finished. I was sad. The next match was with IVb. They were so-so players. When the match started they scored a goal. It was 0-1. I had  to defend many shots!
In one situation, my friend wanted to beat out the ball , but he shot to our gaol and scored own goal!
It was 0-2. The match finished. We played the last match with IVd and we scored a goal first. We were very happy . In the last minute they shot a goal  and the match ended in a draw.
Then we went back to school and had lessons. That’s the end.




Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania sport day

No comments:

Post a Comment