Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

THURSDAY WITH MY FRIENDS


Hello, I'm Tomek, I live in Kraków, in Pychowice. I'm 12 years old.
On Thursday morning I got up at 7:10 a.m. At 7:40 a.m. I went to my school.
I had four lessons - maths, PE, Polish and IT. At 12 o' clock  I went with my friends : Kuba, Szymon and Ania to the playground " Smocza Kraina ". At 1 o' clock Ania had to go home.
Then I, Szymon and Kuba went to shop and we bought ice cream.
Next we went to Szymon's house. We played with Szymon's cat - Borys.
At 2 o' clock Kuba had to go home. Next I went home too. At 2:30 o' clock I rode my bike to my grandad's house for lunch. At 3 o'clock I met Szymon again. We went to  Miłosz’s house and we played with the nerfgun. At 6 o' clock I went back to my home. Then, I played  computer games with my dad. At 9 o' clock I wrote this blog.
This day was sunny. This was also a very good and funny day.
Goodbye.

By Tomek, Egypt group

No comments:

Post a Comment